Professional Civil Process has served the legal community since 1978. Founder and President Rick Keeney has been dynamically active in the process serving industry for over 35 years. He was instrumental in the establishment of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and the Texas Process Servers Association (TPSA). Mr.Keeney has presented testimony before eight sessions of the Texas Legislature and worked with the Texas Supreme Court’s advisory committee to improve the standards of the process serving industry.
We are proud to employ over 250 process servers and 95 additional positions throughout the state of Texas. Our corporate office is in Spicewood and we have over 20 additional offices located in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and numerous other places throughout the state. All of our process servers and employees strive to achieve a consistently high standard.
Professional Civil Process Principles – How We Operate
- Focused on Clients – At Professional Civil Process, our employees and process servers focus primarily on our clients and their needs. We consistently strive to develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
- Quality Oriented – We at PCP routinely evaluate our interactions to identify ways to do even better job of serving our clients. This responsive approach enables us to uphold commitment to quality.
- Be Proactive and Take Ownership – It’s amazing what can be accomplished when everyone feels “If it is going to be, it is up to me?” Take the initiative in every aspect of your job and look for the opportunities throughout the company to help teammates.
- Efficiency – We at PCP work hard to control costs and streamline processes in order to pass cost savings and service improvements on to our clients. Getting the process of service done more efficiently means time and money saved.
- Communication – PCP promotes honest, open communication and easy access to information. We keep in contact with our clients about the status of their documents and are happy to answer any questions if you call us.
- Offer Solutions to Problems – All of our process servers strive to take a couple of seconds to consider our clients’ recommendations, suggestions for improvement, or potential solutions. Hearing about potential criticism, concerns, issues, and problems helps us grow as a process serving company.
- Creativity – PCP aims to improve the quality and efficiency of services through creative approaches and new, innovative, and cost effective technologies.
- Cooperation – PCP promotes a spirit of fairness, trustworthiness, respect and teamwork among our clients and employees.
- Choose Your Attitude – We expect our employees to accept full responsibility for choosing their attitude. One moment can change the whole day.
PCP is committed to excellence and continuous improvement. We advocate honesty and encourage clients to actively pursue suggestions, ideas, and creative approaches, leading to continuous improvement in process serving and our other legal services.